This policy also applies to information we collect in electronic messages between you and the Company and when you interact with our advertisements and applications on third-party websites and services.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website:
- Information by which you may be personally identified, or which is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular person, household, or device such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, IP address, and telephone number. (“Personal Information”);
- Transactional information based on your activities on the Website;
- Correspondence sent through the Website;
- Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, including your device ID and how you navigated to the Website, ad data, and your Website usage details.
HOW DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
- From our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information We collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us.
Information We Collect Automatically
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, pages visited, time spent on a page, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Tags. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as pixel tags or web beacons (“tags”) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Google Analytics. Our Website uses Google Analytics to help us analyze the traffic to our Site. For more information about the kinds of data collected by the Google Analytics software tool and how you can control the information that is sent to Google, see “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps”, located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
- Google Remarketing. We may use tags that allow us to serve ads for our products or services to you after you have left our Website and are browsing other third party sites. For more information on how you can control the way your data is used for ads, see www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
Information We Collect From Third Parties
We do not collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services.
We do utilize a third party marketing service to run our advertising campaigns, and they may share information with us about how you have interacted with or responded to our ads and e-mail campaigns.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- To improve the effectiveness of our website, mobile experience, customers service, and marketing efforts;
- To troubleshoot problems;
- To customize, measure and improve our services, content and advertising;
- To tell you about our services, send marketing communications and other information regarding products and promotions;
- To deliver e-mails and mobile messages based on the communication preferences you have identified;
- To conduct research and analysis, including focus groups and surveys;
- To perform other business activities as needed, or as described elsewhere in this policy;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information or
- For any other purpose with your consent.
WHEN MAY WE SHARE OR DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION?
We do not sell, rent, or lease your Personal Information to third parties.
We may disclose anonymized or de-identified aggregated information about our users, and other information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our affiliates;
- To our independent dealers in your area if you have requested information about our products and services;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- To assist law enforcement, respond to subpoenas and otherwise comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others; or
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may share information with companies that provide support services to us (such as our customer relationship management vendor, a printer, e-mail, mobile marketing, data enhancement provider or security service provider) or companies that help us market our products and services. These companies may need information about you in order to perform their functions. When we disclose Personal Information to one of our support services providers for a business purpose, we require that provider to keep that Personal Information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing their services for us.
We will not disclose your Personal Information to third parties for their own marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
WHAT CHOICES DO YOU HAVE ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION?
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. We may also use your information to contact you about our own goods and services that may be of interest to you. If we have sent you a promotional email, it will include a link where you may unsubscribe from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
CAN YOU ACCESS AND CORRECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We do not maintain any specific process for an individual consumer who uses or visits our Website to review and request changes to any of their Personal Information that we have collected through the Website.
SPECIAL NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to [email protected] or write us at: ORGANIZERS DIRECT 16028 N 78th Street, Ste 100 Scottsdale, AZ 85260.
SPECIAL NOTICE FOR NEVADA RESIDENTS
We do not sell, rent, or lease your Personal Information to third parties. However, if you are a resident of Nevada and would like to submit a request not to sell your Personal Information, you may do so by emailing us at [email protected], calling us at 623-792-2300, or mailing your request to ORGANIZERS DIRECT 16028 N 78th Street, Ste 100 Scottsdale, AZ 85260.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE?
Your data, including Personal Information, is stored on servers located in the United States. We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. If you submit Personal Information using our contact forms, that data is stored on the servers controlled by our customer relationship management software provider, which is responsible for maintaining the security of that data.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on or used in connection with the Website.
ORGANIZERS DIRECT 16028 N 78th Street, Ste 100 Scottsdale, AZ 85260/ [email protected]
or via our toll-free number: 866-347-0341.